Loxton Consultancy is focused on helping clients address their Telecom, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery requirements by utilising a range of 'Best of Breed' solutions from trusted suppliers.
Loxton Consultancy, together with its Partner Clarity GRC, is able to provide a hosted Business Continuity planning toolset to help clients implement robust Business Continuity Plans (BCPs). These encompass Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Risk Assessment, Supply Chain Risk Management and much more.
The INONI Software
The Clarity GRC’s INONI software platform is unique. Its initial premise differs from most other continuity software in that critically, it doesn't assume there is a standard organisation shape that can be represented by a fixed database design. If you build a database that accurately fits 10% of all organisations what does it mean for the remaining 90%? The answer is of course that they have to squeeze into the shape provided, and that can prove uncomfortable.
Clarity GRC has approached things differently. INONI is designed for end-users, collecting information via interviews that can be tailored so they use familiar, conversational language and terms, in place of rigid forms. INONI provides a granular data model so you can define information that represents your organisation and arrange it in ways that conform to your approach (unlike some solutions that impose an approach) and whilst it works out-of-the-box, its flexibility means it can easily shape to reflect your needs, fitting the organisation more closely than would otherwise be the case. It means you benefit from a tailored solution that comfortably fits your business.
Planning for continuity and crisis management
Recent years have seen extreme weather, strikes, riots, shortages, utility failures, cyber-crime, terrorism and pandemic, with the cost in the UK running to more than £10 Bn. Events and conditions like these can undermine entire organisations; they are indiscriminate and it makes sense to plan. The Clarity GRC’s INONI software includes continuity planning tools that protect your revenue, reputation and livelihood. It offers unique characteristics that make it a natural choice for many organisations, namely:
1. Faster and easier. INONI automates and accelerates complex or laborious tasks so you can focus on more valuable activities
2. Lifecycle coverage. INONI aligns closely with the full business continuity management lifecycle as defined in ISO 22301. It provides all key components
3. It’s your toolset. INONI doesn’t impose a fixed view on how you manage continuity. It provides a proven solution, but if you want to reflect your own content, structure, methodology or reporting, you can.
4. Lower overheads. INONI requires negligible end-user training as it asks easy customisable questions instead of imposing complicated forms.
5. Better value. INONI is a framework toolset. In addition to providing full-on BCM, it lets you build your own customised web tools so you get maximum value.
In the event of unforeseen or critical situations all organisations now require intelligent communications to contact and mobilise key staff. Rapid, automated communications help minimise financial impact and limit damage to reputations. The Unified alerting service can be activated at the touch of a button and, within seconds, you can notify or alert thousands of people via SMS, Voice, Email & Fax. The option of recipients replying to a notification is available.
Click here to arrange a free demonstration of either solution.